Rangers present ‘dead’ MQM-L activist alive to ‘expose party’s anti-state propaganda’

A party member from Muttahida Qaumi Movement-London (MQM-L) who was pretended dead by his family and party was exposed in the Rangers press conference on Thursday.

Rangers Pakistan representative Maj Qambar Raza who spoke to the media in Rangers headquarters Karachi said that the MQM-L issued a press release on 7th August blaming the paramilitary force of kidnapping and killing him ultimately.

Maj Qambar said that the party blamed Rangers for kidnapping Muhammed Yousaf on 17th July. Subsequently, Yusuf’s body was allegedly found mutilated in Orangi Town’s Hawa Goth the same day, according to the party.

MMQ blamed Rangers that their officials tortured him badly and then later threw his body in Orangi town after he was dead. According to the Party, his body was buried by Eidi on 30th July as his body remained unclaimed. His relatives identified him later from the pictures.

Maj Raza said: “The truth is that the law enforcers had conducted a raid on a construction firm in Gulshan-i-Zia of Orangi Town on July 17 for Mohammed Yusuf’s arrest but he was not there.

He further Added that Yousaf was scared of getting arrested, that was the main reason he was not in contact with anyone.

The MQM officials themselves asked their active members to go into hiding so they can launch a propaganda against law enforcers of Karachi, they are actually against the peace of Karachi. Showing Muhammad Yousaf before the press conference revealed the real side of MQM-L said the Maj Raza.

Muhammad Yousaf surrendered himself as he was in fear that MQM-L will kill him in real.

Mohammed Yusuf told the press that he was a worker of a development firm in Gulshan-i-Zia, who was assaulted by men in casually dressed on July 17. Since he was absent at the site, he was not captured.

In this way, he stated, he stowed away at a companion’s home in Surjani town, where his companion’s little girl indicated him MQM-L’s public statement with respect to his death on August 8.

“I was fearful and left for Mirpurkhas where I lived at my childhood friend’s home,” Yusuf said, adding that he had surrendered since he was missing his children and did not want to create problems for his friend’s family.

“I want to express my gratitude to the law enforcers for providing me protection from MQM-L,” he added.

Due to his surrender, the Rangers officials showed the possibility of some relief in the punishment of the crime he did.


You might also like More from author

Comments are closed.