The conditioner is one of the hair products that can not be missed in the beauty program of all women.
Its properties strengthen the wicks, and solve problems like drought, split ends and excessive fall.
It is used before or after shampoo, although it can also be used alone as an alternative treatment to make shine and protect the hair.
Its regular application brings a significant amount of essential antioxidants, oils and amino acids which, together, give the hair a healthy appearance.
If one can find them in many presentations in the market, there are also natural recipes whose properties have similar effects.
In this article, we want to share with you an elaborate herbal and vinegar conditioner for a beautiful hair without a euro too.
It will enchant you!
Herbal Conditioner and Vinegar to Strengthen Hair
Herbal Conditioner is an alternative product that concentrates the properties of rosemary and vinegar to form a complete hair treatment.
Its active compounds nourish the roots of the hair and once they are assimilated, create a barrier against problems like dandruff and excessive fall.
Unlike other products with oily compounds, this preparation does not alter the natural production of oils and regulates the activity of the sebaceous glands.
This means that even if it is not creamy like other conditioners, it moisturizes and shines without causing dryness or excess fat production.
Benefits of Rosemary for Hair
Rosemary is one of the most used herbs in hair care.
Its antioxidant properties stimulate the detoxification of the scalp and in passing, create a protective barrier against the negative action of free radicals.
The absorption of its nutrients helps to dilate the blood vessels and thanks to this, activates the hair follicles to stimulate hair growth.
On the other hand, it has disinfectant and anti-fungal assets that help control the growth of mycoses and bacteria that proliferate on the scalp.
Moreover, thanks to its natural pigments, it is excellent to prevent the premature appearance of white hair.
Benefits of Hair Vinegar
Vinegar is a natural product that has become popular in recent years.It is a good alternative to the conditioners found in the market.
Its natural acids regulate the natural pH of the scalp and seal the cuticles to prevent excessive fall.
Its properties prevent the alterations in the activity of the sebaceous glands and retain the natural moisture of the roots of the hair.
It also has antimycotic substances that help prevent the formation of dandruff or skin infections.
In addition, regular use keeps hair resistant, abundant and without problems such as frizz or split ends.
How to prepare this herbal and vinegar shampoo?
The preparation of this herbal conditioner is recommended for those who wish to recover the shine and softness of their hair without using aggressive products.
This is an economical and easy to prepare recipe that, added in the beauty program, reduces the accumulation of residues and dead cells that remain on the scalp.
- 5 spoonfuls of fresh rosemary (50 g)
- 2 cups water (500 mL)
- 1 cup of apple cider vinegar (250 mL)
- 6 drops of rosemary essential oil
- 6 drops of mint essential oil
- Take the spoonfuls of fresh rosemary and mix them to two cups of water in a saucepan.
- Boil for 30 or 40 minutes over low heat, covered, so that the properties of the grass do not get lost in the steam.
- Once the time has elapsed, filter the infusion with a fine sieve and allow the liquid to rest.
- Once it is at room temperature, add vinegar and essential oils.
- Stir with a wooden spoon and let rest for 12 hours.
- Pour the conditioner into a spray bottle and store it in a cool, dark place.
- After washing your hair with your usual conditioner, separate the strands from your hair, apply the product and distribute it well with gentle circular massages.
- Allow to dry without rinsing and use every day.
Your hair is opaque and lifeless? Motivate yourself to prepare this natural product and give them a healthier appearance in using chemicals.